- I got my luggage back.
- The bottle of champagne in my luggage was still intact.
- I think i figured out my debit card issues. I mean, I am going to have to get a new card and I spent 2 hours on the phone with Apple trying to help them figure out what happened (has this really never happened before?!) but, I am apparently being refunded. Woohoo.
- We had a fabulous post event call where nothing but nice things were said. This is in stark contrast to last year when we had a four hour call that started with, It was a really great event, but let me tell you about all the things we can do differently. This was much better for the ego.
- Other good things might be happening. Which would again be in stark contrast to last year. I am keeping that under my hat for now.
- We went and saw the Dark Knight Rises last night. Which I thought I was amazing. Have you seen it yet? You should go see it. And if you’re in the DC area, may I suggest seeing it on the big IMAX screen at the Smithsonian. We saw it at the Air & Space Museum last night and it was spectacular!